As the leader of customer experience at Staffing Referrals, you will be instrumental in designing the onboarding and training for customers. You will also help advise and guide staffing agencies on how to successfully launch their new referral management platform. As the director of customer experience, you will ensure customers launch successfully, adopt our platform widely, and are continually driving business value from Staffing Referrals.
You will work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then guide them on the best ways to use our platform to solve them.
Working closely with our sales team, you will strategically identify where existing customers could improve their use of Staffing Referrals. You will also identify and define potential use cases for new feature development. You will also work with Account Executives on pre-sales activities like pilot engagements to set up a customer for long term success.
Part coach, project manager, consultant, and product specialist, you will help our customers improve their recruiting processes so that they can scale their business faster.
Staffing Referrals has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What you’ll do:
- Create and implement a consistent and repeatable customer experience for all customers.
- Build the processes to ensure that every customer is onboarded succesffully and is on-track for success with our product.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Proactively guide and coach customers.
- Work with customers to discover and understand their needs to help them develop a tailored onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product specialists and train their teams on Staffing Referrals standard methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
- Partner with our sales team to help them drive growth.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine them over time.
- Share success stories on LinkedIn to help promote the brand.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, account management, or strategic consulting organization.
- Staffing industry knowledge and or SaaS experience.
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Ability to solve complex problems while working in a remote team enviroment.
- Dedication to helping the customer be successful.
Why join our team:
- We believe everyone can grow faster.
- We help our customers grow their businesses faster. We are not a traditional SaaS business. We’re a strategic partner who cares, who puts our clients first, and who is committed to helping our customers win.
- Every person on our team is committed to personal as well as professional growth. We’re a team of ultra marathon runners, competitive bridge players, and education junkies
- Always strive to deliver more than expected
- Do it right — every detail matters.
- Find a way
- Push yourself to be better everyday
- Be honest and humble
Join Us or Refer a Friend